Government Museum is housed in the 16 Cent. Akabar's Fort.
Established by Central British Administration as provincial
museum of Rajputana, it was formally opened on 19 Oct., 1908 by
Major Colvin .Pandit Gauri Shankar Hirachand Ojha was the first
Its collection includes 652 stone sculptures, 84 inscriptions,
3986 coins, 18 metallic objects, 149 miniature paintings, 75
arms & armour, 363 teracottas and 128 objects of local art &
craft and pre-historic objects.