Sardar Government Museum, located in Public Park (Ummed Bagh)
Jodhpur was established in 1909 and formally opened to public on
17 March, 1936. The museum is named after Maharaja Sardar Singh
of Jodhpur. The collection consists of 397 stone sculptures, 10
inscriptions, 1951 miniature paintings, 12 terracotta, 32
metallic objects, 178 arms, 111703.5 coins, 4107 miscellaneous
objects displayed in Archaeological Section, armory, art & craft
and historical section.